Newton New Year's Challenge 1st January; 25km - 3:08:43
My first run of the year!! Furthest I have ever run to date! Definitely a challenge with all the uphills and downhils. Don't know if I'll do it again, though. But we'll see :)
8th January; 12km - 1:30:23
| - The Usual Suspects! |
Second run of the year!! It was also uphill and downhill race around Bukit Tunku. However, the route was fun. I think I would like to start training there. This run was dedicated to virgin runners Colin, Lorrine, Anis, Kenny and Eric! 12km for the men and 6km for them ladies. Congrats!! Sani and I paced with Colin all the way till he finished his first ever 12km run in just over one and half hours. Yup! He'll remember us =)
15th January; 10km - 1:06:06
Third run of the year! It was an awesome run I think. Low key. Not too flashy. Awesome, I think, is mainly because I managed a timing not so far from my personal best without having to try. That, ladies and gentleman, is progress. WIN!!! If I could sum up the route around UPM, I would say it was scenic :) That said, it was a tiny bit cramped throughout the whole route, I think. Mas got her personal best for this route. Congrats!! Sani beat me by a few seconds. Pfft!
- The Delta 3 |
- The Usual Suspects! |








No comments:
Post a Comment