About Me

My photo
Affiq Zakie is a Malay. Though that be the case, he prefers to be categorized as a Malaysian. Oh, and he likes english; to speak but seldom to write. Hence, the blog~

Friday, August 28, 2009

Good Morning, 1Malaysia!!!

I woke up this morning to a link posted by Sarah Zehan on facebook- 


Really cool!!!

I have to admit, videos like these really hits the spot you know. Some can bring me to the verge of tears. Especially the ones done by Yasmin Ahmad. Theres also a new one (well, relatively new) thats showing on TV. About a little Indian girl that needs blood type AB- and everyone starts contacting everyone to donate that rare blood type to save the little girls life. That one I like too :))

I feel sooo patriotic this morning!!

Oh! OH! And I like this song done by the AMP Network All-Stars :))


"1 key higher!!!"

I was browsing the 1Malaysia website and listening to all the 1Malaysia song finalists. Hands-down, the AMP All-Stars are beteer than any of them. Two-thumbs for AMP All-Stars!!!

 

No comments: