About Me

My photo
Affiq Zakie is a Malay. Though that be the case, he prefers to be categorized as a Malaysian. Oh, and he likes english; to speak but seldom to write. Hence, the blog~

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Resolutions for this year~

I am two weeks late!! Nonetheless, I still want to list down my resolutions for the year 2010 :)) So, here goes~

  • Get own climbing gears  A Black Diamond harness, ATC-XP and pack, Evolv shoes, an Edelrid carabiner and a Deuter chalkbag. Not too shabby, I might say :)
  • Pay of all debts! 
  • Transform *hehehe*
  • Hike up the highest peak in South East Asia
  • Complete Lead Wall Course
  • Enter at least one climbing competition
  • Obtain the ever elusive Dean's List
  • Become a better Muslim
  • 100 push ups in a single set (wishful thinking)
  • Get a new phone Yay!! Blackberry 9700. FTW!!
  • Enter a kick boxing gym (driven by HaQ's determination to try new things ;) )
So, let's see how many of these I'll get to strike out this year!!


"Never give in! Never give in! Never, never, never, never - in nothing great or small, large or petty. Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense."
Winston Churchill

1 comment:

haQ said...

transformation put on hold ke?
btw..add this up.. kick boxing class end of this year!