About Me

My photo
Affiq Zakie is a Malay. Though that be the case, he prefers to be categorized as a Malaysian. Oh, and he likes english; to speak but seldom to write. Hence, the blog~

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011

Ok, so as always, I find myself to be late with my New Year's resolutions. However, the good thing is that this year, I'm just a little less than a week late. I call that progress!!


This years' resolutions are:


  • Get myself into hard climbing condition again
  • Help out with mum's business
  • To be able to clean a 7A lead route by year end
  • Get rock solid core muscles by mid year
  • Run a full marathon
  • Go on a week long holiday to a climbing destination
  • Enroll and pass Instructorship course with Camp 5
  • Get the next stage of my life sorted out
  • Move out


That's nine. Two short of last year but in addition to that are three resolutions that I've decided to bring forward from last year. 

  • Hike up the highest peak in South East Asia
  • Complete Lead Wall Course
  • Enter at least one climbing competition and winning it!!



This year's aim is to strike out more than I did last year. Also to clean out the ones I brought forward.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope you will get what you want martial!